No sick days here



Nothing exciting to report today. She’s been home for two days straight, possibly strep throat. We had our piano Christmas recital on the weekend. Tonight we saw Squire Barnes. I'm still unemployed and three weeks shy of homelessness.

This week has solidified that I only want to work for myself and although there are many great job postings out there for these types of jobs, I have pretty much given up on the whole resume thing. I will put in about a weeks worth of effort but am focussing more on selling myself and my great ideas.

I have found a writing group to keep me inspired and have hired Little One. Today I put her to work on making business cards and taking pictures of all the stuff I get to sell before our move. I paid her in cash and organic, fair-trade dark chocolate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Mother In Da HOOD!

Shoesies!!

This Post May Make Some Readers Itchy and Uncomfortable...If So, Please Click the 'X' On the Top Right Corner Of The Screen